Woman’s Clinic for Breast Imaging offers comprehensive breast imaging screening and diagnostic services. Dr. Shetty personalizes care for each patient and provides an opportunity to discuss findings in an interactive environment. We use cutting edge technology to perform all screening and diagnostic exams. Dr. Shetty and his friendly staff aim to provide a comfortable environment and seamless experience for patients.
Woman’s Clinic offers:
- Breast Ultrasound
- A nonradiological exam that can identify tumors or abnormalities that may not be seen on a mammogram.
- Diagnostic Mammography
- A diagnostic mammography is a supervised examination that is tailored to evaluate a specific breast complaint, a symptom or an abnormality that is identified on a screening mammogram.
- 3D Digital Mammography
- 3D digital mammography is an advanced screening and diagnostic mammography technology that reveals abnormalities that may otherwise be obscured by dense breast tissue.
- Breast Biopsy
- Minimally invasive breast biopsy diagnoses an abnormality as cancerous or benign and is performed under ultrasound imaging guidance.
- Second Opinions
- Dr. Shetty provides second opinions on images and reports to discuss findings and recommend further management.
Dr. Shetty works closely with patients and referring physicians to help educate patients on all findings. Patients can make informed decisions based on his expertise. Dr. Shetty is dedicated to the prevention, screening, and diagnosis of breast cancer. The entire Woman’s Clinic staff works hard to stay at the forefront of diagnostic care.